Individual Age Rankings based on team size and overall ranking (8 & under, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18+)
Team Scores are based on team size and overall ranking using 1 point per event won by the club.
|Overall Results||Results by Team Size*|
|Overall Ranking by Age Group||Female Ranking by Team Size|
|4 x 50 Combined||Male Ranking by Team Size|
|Overall Team Scores||Scores by Team Size|
* Team size is determined based on the number of swimmer registrations for the 2021 summer season
Large Teams = 50 swimmers and more / Small Teams = 49 swimmers or less
Welcome back swimmers to the ASSA Summer Challenge!
The 2021 ASSA Summer Challenge is a virtual racing opportunity to ensure that all swimmers have the opportunity to do some form of racing during the 2021 swimming season. Swimmers may enter the challenge by using any practice time as recorded and submitted by their coaches.
The deadline for submissions was September 6th 2021. These results will provide Swim Alberta with a picture of the current level of swimming performance. Rankings will be posted approximately one week after the closing date. Draw prizes will be awarded based on submissions received by the deadline.
- Competitive registration with the ASSA and Swim Alberta is required.
- Swimmers age as of May 1, 2021.
- Coaches may submit any practice time or competition result completed from July 1 to August 31.
- All swimmers are expected to follow the start, stroke, turn and finish rules for each event. In the event swimming rules are not followed, coaches should enforce the rules by not submitting a time.
- All times are unofficial, unsanctioned and for virtual ranking only.
- There will be no records for this event.
- 50m Freestyle
- 50m Backstroke
- 50m Breaststroke
- 50m Butterfly
- 4×50 Combined Time
^ The 4×50 Combined Time will be ranked automatically for swimmers who complete all four 50m races.