ASSA Affiliation & Registration
The ASSA and Swim Alberta look forward to continuing to work with all of the clubs in the province.
The following information is required to affiliate with the ASSA and Swim Alberta:
- Current Club By-Laws - Stamped by Corporate Registries - when the club makes changes
- Financial Statements - Audited and/or Signed as presented to your membership - Annual Requirement
- Copy of Proof of Filing with Societies - Annual Requirement
- Annual General Meeting Minutes - Annual Requirement
In 2022 all ASSA Clubs adopted the following five key policies:
- Safe Sporting Environment Policy
- Equity, Inclusion, and Universal Access Policy
- Code of Conduct and Ethics Policy
- Discipline and Complaints Policy
- Recruitment and Screening Policies for Staff/Coaches, and Volunteers
2023 Fees Schedule and Affiliation Application Information will be available by the end of February 2023.
Share this Post