Resources and Certification
Swim Alberta Officials Resources
The following is a list of resources to assist officials and clubs in developing officials and running competitions in Alberta.
- Referee Briefing Guidelines
- Email Template of Referee Briefing Notes - Word
- Role of the Advisory Referee
- Role of the Referee Evaluator
- Officials Certification Card
- Officials Clinic Information - sign-up, dates/locations, etc.
- Placement of Officials for Swim Alberta and Summer Swimming Designated Competitions
- Swim Alberta Officials Dress Code
- Deck Evaluation Process
- Swim Alberta/World Para Quick Reference
- Competition Statements of Application
Swim Alberta has adopted the certification system that has been approved by Swimming Canada in September 2022 - The Swimming Canada Officiating Pathway. In an effort to help those officials seeking level 4 or 5 evaluations, Swim Alberta and the Alberta Officials and Competitions Committee have published the Level IV & V Evaluation Process. The link for an evaluation request is also included in the document.
Share this Post