With clubs starting up again and swimmers back in the pools Swim Alberta is excited to introduce the next part in the Racing Unplugged Series – The Racing Unplugged: Summer Passport. The summer passport will offer the same events as the fall passport to ensure that swimmers have the opportunity to challenge themselves against their fall results. Coaches and/or swimmers may choose to repeat events or race different events. Results from the Fall Passport are published on the Swim Alberta website.
Passport Events times will be accepted from June 15 – August 31st 2021. The deadline for submissions is September 6th 2021. These results will provide Swim Alberta with a picture of the current level of swimming performance.
Rankings will be posted approximately one week after the closing date. Draw prizes will be awarded based on submissions received by the deadline.
- Competitive registration is required.
- Swimmers age as of August 31, 2021.
- Coaches may submit any practice time or competition result completed from June 15 to August 31.
- All swimmers are expected to follow the start, stroke, turn and finish rules for each event. In the event swimming rules are not followed, coaches should enforce the rules by not submitting a time.
- All times are unofficial, unsanctioned and for virtual ranking only.
- There will be no records for this event.
Racing Unplugged: Summer Passport Events:
- 10 & Under: 50m Freestyle, 50m Backstroke, 50m Breaststroke, 50m Butterfly, plus a combined total time.
- 12 & Under: 200m Freestyle, 100m IM, 100m 1st choice stroke, & 50m 2nd choice stroke.
- 13 & Over: 400m Freestyle, 200m IM, 100m 1st choice, 50m 1st choice & 50m 2nd choice stroke.
Individual Age Rankings will be published based on club size and overall ranking (8 & under, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18+)
Club rankings will be published based on club size and overall ranking.
* club sizes will be determined based on the number of competitive registrations at the conclusion of the event. For example, all clubs with 50-70 registered competitive swimmers could be ranked together.
If you have questions regarding the virtual series, please contact Kevin Dennis email@example.com