Gather around swimmers because Swim Alberta’s Summer Racing Challenge is here!
The Summer Racing Challenge is a virtual racing opportunity. The challenge includes age group specific events that align with the Swim Alberta Return to Swimming Framework. Coaches and swimmers may choose to submit times for one or all of the designated events.
All swimmers who return to swimming in July or August of 2020 are eligible to participate.
- Swimmers age as of August 31, 2020
- Coaches may record practice times on any date up to August 31.
- All swimmers are expected to follow the start, stroke, turn and finish rules for each event, in the event the swimming rules are not followed coaches should enforce the rules by not submitting a time.
- All times are unofficial, unsanctioned and for virtual ranking only.
- There will be no records for this event.
- All times submissions will be ranked as 25m format, converted times are not accepted.
|10 & Under||12 & Under||13 & Over|
|50m Freestyle||200m Freestyle||400 Freestyle|
|50m Backstroke||100m IM||200 IM|
|50m Breaststroke||100m 1st Choice||100m 1st Choice|
|50m Butterfly||50m 2nd Choice||50m 1st Choice|
|4×50 Combined Time||50m 2nd Choice|
Individual Age Rankings (8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18+)
Draw prizes will be awarded based on submissions received by the deadline.
Submission Deadline – September 1, 2020