To take the below E-Learning modules, you must have an account in the Swimming Canada database. Speak with your Club Officials Administrator.
- Introduction to Swimming Officiating
- Safety Marshall
- Officials Clinic E-Learning Modules - How To PDF
The following online pdf clinics and self-grading quizzes are available:
Clinic Materials- Download course materials for clinics
Clinic Quizzes and Answers- Download for use when instructing clinics
Clinic Sign-In Sheet- Provide the completed sign-in sheet to the Club Officials Adminstrator from each club that has attendees at your clinic. This is a fillable PDF (must be downloaded) and can be used on a tablet or laptop or can be printed off in paper form.
In Person Clinics
Club Hosted Clinics
- Judge of Stroke and Turns- February 26th, 7:00-8:30 p.m. at Millenium Place Sherwood Park. Register with Tracey Cyca
- Judge of Stroke and Turns-March 9th, 9:00-11:00a.m. at U of L. Register with Deborah Hauver
- Starter- March 9th, 8:00-9:00 a.m. at U of L. Register with Deborah Hauver
If your club is hosting an in person clinic, please be sure to fill out the Clinic Information Form to be submitted to the Swim Alberta Office
Swim Alberta Webinars & Hosted Clinics
- Swim Alberta Clinic Day- May 4th (Calgary & Edmonton) More info coming soon!
Referee Retreat – May 5 2019 - More info coming soon!
Share this Post