Swim Alberta provides general liability, accident and Directors/Officers liability coverage to all Swim Alberta Clubs, Alberta Summer Swimming Clubs and Affiliated Organizations.
The Swim Alberta Event Sanctioning Policy outlines the insurance requirements that clubs and affiliates must adhere to.
- Certificate of Insurance – General Certificate Valid 4 April 2018 to 4 April 2019
- Swim Alberta Directors & Officers Insurance summary document
- Swim Alberta Insurance summary document
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions regarding insurance
- Event Insurance Request Form
To be used for events outside the scope of the Swim Alberta Event Sanctioning Policy
- Certificate of Insurance Request Form
This form is only used if a facility requests to be named on a Certificate of Insurance. Must be submitted at least three weeks prior to the event.
- International Travel Reporting Form
To be completed by clubs traveling outside Canada and the United States for the purpose of training and/or competition. Must be submitted at least three weeks prior to traveling.
Share this Post